Links to all my preschool science activities in 2012.
1. Popcorn Popping on the Peach Tree: an exploration of spring fruit buds and popcorn.
2. Slime: how to make homemade slime using borax, glue and water.
3. Wind Currents: exploring wind, maple seeds, and making helicopters.
4. Over the Rainbow: learning about synesthesia, making coffee filter sun-catchers and making rainbows on the wall.
5. How Does Your Garden Grow?: watching a seed sprout in a plastic bag.
6. Kitchen Chemistry: making volcanoes and biscuits.
7. On the Art of Fixing a Shadow: a little history of photography, how to make anthotypes and a camera obscura.